GCV™ 20 Scanning Sonar Black Box with GT34UHD-TM Transducer
Redefine Scanning Sonar
See the stunning difference in clarity between standard scanning sonar on the left and Ultra High-Definition ClearVü scanning sonar on the right.
- Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar system provides crisp images of structure and fish in stunning detail
- Ultra High-Definition ClearVü sonar provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish up to 200’ deep below your boat
- Ultra High-Definition SideVü sonar delivers stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat
- System includes easy-to-install, networkable GCV™ 20 sonar black box with three-array transducer; includes transom and trolling motor mounts
- Share seamlessly across multiple networked chartplotters as well as networking Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar
Clarity and detail are redefined with the Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar system. Using an easy-to-install, networkable GCV 20 sonar black box with an included three-array GT34UHD transducer, now you can get scanning sonar images in ultra high-definition. You see everything below and off to the sides of your boat in amazingly sharp, crisp detail.
Ultra High-Definition ClearVü Scanning
This sonar system provides brilliant image clarity of structure and fish below your boat at greater depths than other high-frequency scanning sonars by putting more power on targets via a downward-facing element.
Ultra High-Definition SideVü Scanning
See stunningly clear images of structure and fish off to the sides of your boat. This makes it easy to scout a fishing area quickly, because you can see everything the first time with such amazing clarity.
Share Sonar Images
You can share your Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar images seamlessly across multiple networked chartplotters. You can also add optional Panoptix all-seeing sonar to your networked sonars.